Monday, April 9, 2012

Global warming, and filler...with things to come.

You know, we have not had a winter here in Benton.  I mean there should be lots of snow on the Whites right now.  And there is basically nothing, and there has not been anything all winter long.  Therefore who ever says global warming is a myth needs to be drug behind my SP-500 all the way up the rockiest trail there is here!

     There is a good thing about all of this however.  We have acquired some things, and I have acquired some things.  Now I am not going to let the cat out of the bag, but I will give some hints.



     I bet you all are chomping at the bit now.   Lets just say that is going to be one hell of a set of posts, and they are coming soon.

     In other news, the seals are here for the Kodiak.  But I have been a bit busy to get it buttoned up, so perhaps next week on that.  The pot belly has been stalled as well.  But to keep you all on the edge of your seat.  The engine HAS BEEN CHOSEN.  But I am not going to tell you what just yet!   In other news the SP-500 has eaten it's swing arm bearings, so I have to get to that too.  Great things are coming, check this space next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment