Monday, March 26, 2012

It is better then christmass round here!

     And today, well today we got presents.  Well what sort of presents do you think would make us hop up and down for joy.  Well lets just say more Z50 stuff, and even better than that...   How about three Z50 FRAMES!   WOO HOO is all I can say.  We managed to acquire a pair of K1 hard tail frames, and a very very early K0.  They even came with some extra parts, but dammit no tanks.

     Tanks for the poor, tanks for the poor.  If you have a K0, K1 tank please get with me, we are short tanks like really bad.  They are pricey to say the least online, and I have not been able to find a reliable source for replica tanks yet.  So please please if you have a tank, or any other 50 parts please keep us building by shipping them to us!

    Of course I cant leave you hanging with out pictures, that would be rude.  So this is what we got!



     As you can see we did not take our time waiting around for things to happen, we got to stripping the frames.  So far the K0 looks really good, and the blue K1 that I am going to build looks good too.  Now as for the yellow K1 as you can see, it has been scabbed a bit.  Someone rode that one hard and put it away broken, then got some gorilla to attempt to weld things back together.  Not a good situation, I am going to have to do some serious work on that frame to get it back to the way it should be.  More on that frame latter.

     Things on the pot belly have sort of stalled, I have been a bit busy doing some things.  Jason has been having life pop out at him as well.  But we will get back to her I assure you.  Now for me to get back to this dam Kodiak.

No comments:

Post a Comment